Amethyst Facial Roller can help with infusing oils deep into the skin, as well as massaging and increasing blood flow. By microscopically damaging the skin at a cellular level (as any movement or massage does), it forces the body’s natural healing response to begin, thus resulting in an increase in blood cells, cellular repair, and a surge of collagen. Daily massaging with Amethyst Facial Roller boosts blood flow and increases oxygen supply bringing nutrients and hydration to the skin cells.
Using broad sweeps always working away from the nose area, roll across the forehead, cheeks, throat, and décolleté area. Place vertically on your sinus area and rock gently and then roll away from the nose to clear blocked sinuses. Finally, pay special attention to the jawline where congestion is prone to build up, rocking the roller vertically in the crevice where your neck meets your ear and then rolling it down towards your collar bone.
Pro Tip: Use it with our Blue Tansy Clarifying Serum
Note: Due to natural variations in stone, every Amethyst Facial Roller is unique in pattern and color.
Follow us –
1.Promotes radiant skin
2.Cools tightens and de-puffs the skin
3.Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup
4.Promotes lymphatic drainage
5.Relieves facial and jaw muscle tension
6.Aids in blood circulation to give skin a glow
7.Firms lift and tighten the skin over time
8.Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
9.Eliminates dark circles around the eyes
10.Boosts collagen production
11.Increases skin’s elasticity
12.Calms down inflammation
13.Help reduce acne, acne scars & pigmentation
How To Use Amethyst Facial Roller?
1. After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease.
2. Begin rolling by starting at the center of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
3. Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
4. Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
5. Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the center of your clavicle.
6. Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.